Startup Events In USA : February 2017
By: Vijay Soni, PhD, Founder & C.E.O. Scipreneur
Whether you are starting a business just now, or you are already running a company, or you are just curious about what might be the business, entrepreneurship, technology, or digital marketing trends of tomorrow, this list of startup events will definitely help you stay in your “A” game: get noticed, expand your network, and meet prospective partners, employees, customers, and investors. Without any further ado, here is the ultimate list of the startup events to visit in February 2017 in the USA:
- The Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit, February 14-16, 2017, Lake Tahoe, CA | The Linux Foundation Open Source Leadership Summit is where the world’s thought leaders in open source software and collaborative development convene to share best practices and learn how to manage the largest shared technology investments of our time. From open governance to community enablement, Open Source Leadership Summit provides the venue for business leaders to come together with leading technologists to create and advance the open source infrastructure that runs our lives.
- 2017 Brand Masters Conference, February 15-18, 2017, Dana Point, CA | Begun in 1922 as the National Industrial Advertising Association, today’s Business Marketing Association (BMA) represents a lifetime of expertise in business-to-business marketing and communications. For more than 90 years, BMA has been the pre-eminent service organization for professionals in this vital industry. As market realities so often prove, no one stays in business that long without continually meeting their customers’ needs.
- Small Business Institute 2017 Annual Conference, February 16-18, 2017, San Diego, CA | The mission of the Small Business Institute® is to be the premier provider of professional development for those engaged in experiential student team consulting and related entrepreneurship education, research and activities. SBI is the link between business, education, and community.
- PHX Startup Week, February 20-24, 2017, Arizona, USA | PHX Startup Week, started by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, is a week-long, Valley-wide showcase and celebration of Arizona’s entrepreneur community. Started in 2015, our shared mission is to serve current and future Arizona entrepreneurs with quality content and meaningful connections. Held annually, our next event is scheduled for Monday, February 20 through Friday, February 24, 2017.
- Embedded Linux Conference, February 21-23, 2017, Portland, OR | The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) has been the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for the past 10 years for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. ELC is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. Now in its 12th year, the conference gathers user-space developers, product vendors, kernel and systems developers to collaborate.
- Startup Grind Global Conference 2017, February 21-22, 2017, Silicon Valley, Redwood City, CA | Startup Grind is the largest independent startup community, actively educating, inspiring, and connecting 400,000 founders in over 200 cities. Nurturing startup ecosystems in 85 countries through events, media, and partnerships with organizations like Google for Entrepreneurs. The cornerstone of this global community are monthly events featuring successful local founders, innovators, educators and investors who share lessons learned on the road to building great companies. Founded in Silicon Valley, Startup Grind has now hosted 2,000 fireside chats since its founding in 2010. To date, Startup Grind has helped millions of entrepreneurs find mentorship, connect to partners and hires, pursue funding, and reach new users.
- GDC 2017 Games Developers Conference, February 27-March 3, 2017, San Francisco, CA | The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is the world’s largest and longest-running professionals-only game industry event. GDC attracts over 27,000 attendees, and is the primary forum where programmers, artists, producers, game designers, audio professionals, business decision-makers and others involved in the development of interactive games and virtual reality gather to exchange ideas and shape the future of the industry. GDC is produced by the UBM Game Network.
Leave a Reply