With a business plan, the right tools, and a license, you can start a pressure washing business. But you cannot expect projects to start flowing in without advertising. To find success, you must advertise your services to your audience and establish a market presence. All pressure washing marketing efforts must be made to stay top of mind so that customers know who to call when they have a washing job. In this article, we explore some effective and scalable strategies for advertising pressure washing businesses. Read carefully.
Build a Website.
A website is the face of your brand and helps people in need of washing services locate your business. It is like an online shop where you sell. Therefore, you must build a website capable of making the best first impressions. Here are a few things you can do to use your website for pressure washing marketing:
- Invest in Search Engine Optimization so that your potential customers can find you on Google.
- List all the details of your services on your website.
- Post testimonials and positive customer reviews on your website.
- Add before and after pictures as proof of the quality of your work.
Use Social Media Marketing.
Social media usage worldwide is projected to reach almost 4.41 billion in 2025. Therefore, it’s important to have a strong social media presence. Social media allows marketing your pressure washing business effortlessly – all you need is the skills to network. Here are a few ways you can use social media for advertising pressure washing business:
- Create an account and post pictures and videos that best represent your business.
- Post testimonials and reviews on your social media account.
- Use Facebook community pages to market your pressure washing business among locals.
- Run paid social media ads to target audiences based on their demands.
List Your Business on GMB.
GMB or Google My Business is an effective tool for businesses to manage their presence on Google. It’s a place where customers go to look for up-to-date information about your company. So, ensure pressure cleaning marketing on GMB so that it can come up in the qualifying search results under local listings.
Invest in Traditional Marketing.
Traditional marketing through newspapers, billboards, pamphlets, etc., can prove to be equally effective today if you do it right. Moreover, it captures the attention of people who are not active online. However, make sure to tap into your imagination to create a sense of surprise and delight. For example, if you go for newspaper advertising, play with the font or image in a way that your ad stands out among dozens of other ads on the same page.
Similarly, you can also use door hangers, advertising stickers, magnets, and custom print effects to stand out among your competitors.
Make Cold Calls.
Studies suggest that 82% of people accept meetings when salespeople reach out to them. So, instead of waiting for customers to contact you, reach out to them proactively. However, keep a few things in mind:
- Hire an in-house salesperson instead of outsourcing this job so that you can have control over your customers.
- Prepare a solid opening statement to get the attention of potential customers within the first 30 seconds of the call.
- Focus more on establishing a relationship rather than selling your services.
- Invest in PPC Marketing
PPC or Pay Per Click Marketing allows running paid campaigns for targeted customers based on where they live, what they are looking for, and what their interests are. This way, when you run your pressure washing business ads, they will be shown only to customers who have searched for or are in search of pressure cleaning services.
You can start by bidding on keywords that are related to your services and create highly targeted ads through Google, Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms.
Send Marketing Emails.
For every $1 you spend on email marketing, you can expect an average return of $42. So, create a well-thought-out email strategy that allows you to not only reach out to customers but also capture their attention. Here are a few tips you can use to craft a reliable email marketing strategy:
- Write a subject line that immediately captures attention.
- Create short and crisp emails that communicate what you have to offer.
- Do not bombard potential customers with emails.
Now that you have read these fantastic ideas for advertising pressure washing business, you can find out what works best for you based on the type of your audience, investment budget, and resource availability.